Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Where do I send back broken Roku?

Jump to solution

Our Roku had the overheating problem and finally the screen turned pink and does not change.  Took it apart and tried to do the fix as seen on Youtube which worked for awhile then went back to pink screen again. Emailed customer service and they gave me a return ok but never gave me an address to mail the device back to.  I have emailed and emailed and emailed and NO ONE REPLIES!!! Where do I send the device although by this time don't know if still under warranty.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: WHERE DO I SEND BACK BROKEN ROKU?

Jump to solution

@TomBobby 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the return number along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@TomBobby 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the return number along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I sent you a "PM" Danny and have not heard anything back (as usual) from you guys.  I thought "PM" was private message.  So I sent you an email with the case number etc etc.

Just send me a check for the overheating ROKU as I bought a new one since you guys couldn't come through after 5 months.

0 Kudos