Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Where are my 2 Roku Ultra Replacements?

Jump to solution

Request #3719066 / RMA 352813

Request #3719069 / RMA 352812

I would like to know what the status is for my 2 replacement Roku Ultra Units?  I shipped both of my returned items in the same box with both RMA numbers written all around the box in sharpie last Monday (9/14) through USPS Priority mail!

Tracking # 9505812459630258294506

The shipment was delivered Thursday (9/17) at 11:17 am.  I sent an email to support on Monday (9/14) with the tracking number and expected delivery date!  The email with the RMA numbers said that once you received the units, replacements would be processed within 1 business day.  We are on Business Day 4 and still nothing.  No status updates, tracking information for the replacement shipment and my emails aren't being returned by support.  I hope you wouldn't just send them without providing tracking information or I can tell you now they were stolen!  If I can't track them I can't look out for them.  I would Greatly Appreciate knowing what is going on with this and why the delays!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where are my 2 Roku Ultra Replacements?

Jump to solution

@Jay-Z 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend reaching out to our Support team regarding the issue you are experiencing for further assistance as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where are my 2 Roku Ultra Replacements?

Jump to solution

@Jay-Z 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend reaching out to our Support team regarding the issue you are experiencing for further assistance as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos