Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAMAKIM
Level 7

Whats up with these charges lately?

Why do i keep getting charged on my card and its not showing up in my purchase history!? Also the no customer service **bleep** seriously then you inquire us about scammers um hello!!? What is really going on here????

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Whats up with these charges lately?

If they're scammers Roku would have no knowledge and would be of no help.  If you have no purchases or subscriptions shown at https://my.roku.com then contact your financial institution and make them get to the bottom of it.  It's their responsibility, not Roku's.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 18

you need an accountant.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
andyross
Level 16

What is the name of the company or companies charging your card? I believe if it's through Roku, you will see the Roku name. But be aware that some scam companies may set it up to look like it's Roku, but it isn't. Maybe somebody who genuinely pays for subscriptions through Roku can post how it shows up on credit/debit card bills.

I personally subscribe directly to channels, so my card directly says Netflix, Hulu, etc...

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Scammers can label their bogus charges as anything they like so don't automatically assume if it says it came from Roku that it really did.

If it doesn't show up in your Roku purchases in your Roku account, then challenge them with your financial institution.  They can trace them back to determine their actual source.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
MAMAKIM
Level 7

Getting billed 24.99, 10.99 and so on starts adding up they are from the roku channel wich i dont have and no its not on my subscriptions either just on my debit card. I do purchase through roku so i know my accounts but these last few months ive been nonstop getting billed.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

We appreciate your post, @MAMAKIM.

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos