Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiriamSoto

What is this $5.99 charge for 'Roku Mucho movies'?

Jump to solution

I’m getting a charging fee to my credit card and it’s called roku for mucho movi I want to know what is the charge for?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What is this $5.99 charge for 'Roku Mucho movies'?

Jump to solution

The Spanish language Pantaya channel is $5.99/month.  Its developer is Mucho Movies, Inc.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The Spanish language Pantaya channel is $5.99/month.  Its developer is Mucho Movies, Inc.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MiriamSoto

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to check for charges on your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I view my purchase history?

For further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Grumpy559

Jump to solution

How do l removed it because am getting charged every month 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Check your subscriptions.  If you find the charge you can cancel the subscription.

0 Kudos
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Grumpy559,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We recommend that you take the following steps in this link to cancel a subscription.

https://support.roku.com/article/208756478

If you log into your Roku account, and you aren't finding an active subscription, you will need to contact the channel provider directly to help locate your account and/or cancel your subscription directly.

Feel free to reach out to us through PM if you got any further questions. We're always here for you!

Thanks,

Alfredo

0 Kudos
cubspr72
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you found a solution to this problem? I have been getting charged for over a year now and I don't remember or can find an active subscription on either Roku or Pantaya. 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cubspr72, thanks for reaching out to us on the Roku Community about the charge that you've been receiving. We're going to go ahead and send you a direct message to collect some of your information and try to find the charge. Please check your inbox so that we can further assist. If you have any issues finding our message, let us know.