Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Website Technical Support?

Jump to solution

Where do I get help with website technical difficulties? There are no options for this that I can find or pick when trying to contact support.

When trying to put a product into my shopping cart I keep getting told that there was an error adding product to the cart and that my session has ended. This is whether or not I am logged in or if I did a shutdown, rebooted and then tried again. 

Thanks for any information.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Website Technical Support?

Jump to solution

@dasw156  Thanks for reaching out! You can always contact our team regarding an account, billing or order issue to report this type of issue at support.roku.com 

This sounds like a possible browser related issue. I would recommend trying to either clear your cookies/cache/history and try again, or use a different browser to access our site and see if this resolves the issue. If you still need further assistance, please let us know! 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Website Technical Support?

Jump to solution

@dasw156  Thanks for reaching out! You can always contact our team regarding an account, billing or order issue to report this type of issue at support.roku.com 

This sounds like a possible browser related issue. I would recommend trying to either clear your cookies/cache/history and try again, or use a different browser to access our site and see if this resolves the issue. If you still need further assistance, please let us know! 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos