Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nvenable
Level 7

Was charged $29.99 for Disney Electro for Roku.

Jump to solution

I would like to know why I have a $29.99 charge for Disney Electro for Roku.

Please reverse this charge as I did not order anything.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Was charged $29.99 for Disney Electro for Roku.

Jump to solution

@nvenable 

Thanks for the post.

Have you checked your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicked Manage Your Subscriptions to see your recent transactions? If you do not see any subscriptions on your Roku account, then you most likely did not get charged by Roku.

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
33 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Was charged $29.99 for Disney Electro for Roku.

Jump to solution

@nvenable 

Thanks for the post.

Have you checked your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicked Manage Your Subscriptions to see your recent transactions? If you do not see any subscriptions on your Roku account, then you most likely did not get charged by Roku.

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
NH1
Level 7

Unauthorized charges for months for Disney Electro

Jump to solution

I am being charged 6.99 every month for Disney Electro? What is it?! And I can’t teach anybody to take off charge. And I do t see it on my acct!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unauthorized charges for months

Jump to solution

@NH1 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have any charges related to what you are seeing. If you do not see any charges related to this, it's possible that those charges may not be coming from Roku and we would recommend you reaching out to your payment provider to investigate further.

If you need further assistance with billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
T-n-770
Level 7

Monthly Mystery Disney Electro Charge

Jump to solution

Greetings!

Since May 2020,  I have been billled $7.57 for Roku for Disney Echo.

I do not use nor am familiar with this channel.  I cannot find any record of this subscription in Roku nor Disney account.  

I had DisneyPlus subscription for 1 month then canceled [I have conformation email].

I feel like I'm stuck in an endless loop. Roku does not have this transaction listed in payment history [Although PayPal statements reflect Roku has been getting paid $7.57 per month since May for this phantom Disney Electro subscription]. Disney shows no evidence of subscription. 

I need this charge to stop now. I can't afford to give away $7.57 per month especially since this seems to have no end date.

There is no subscription listed to manage or cancel.  I don't even know what Disney Electro is or when I have ever subscribed. 

How do I cancel the phantom subscription and stop monthly charges without canceling Roku?

--Exasperated Streamer.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Monthly Mystery Disney Electro Charge

Jump to solution

@T-n-770 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have any charges related to what you are seeing. If you do not see any charges related to this, it's possible that those charges may not be coming from Roku and we would recommend you reaching out to your payment provider to investigate further.

If you need further assistance with billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mando06
Level 7

Charged for roku disney electro

Jump to solution

I was charged for Roku Disney Electro , i never authorized this payment , i already contacted disney plus and they cannot help. 

Cnel001
Level 7

Any body else getting charged for a rocky Disney electro.  I got charged for it but didn’t get the app 

Hikito
Level 7

Re: Disney

Jump to solution

I got charged today from roku disney electro. I cancelled the subscription via my roku account. It actually says that the account was cancelled back in may 2020. I would also like to know whats going on???

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney

Jump to solution

@Mando06 @Cnel001 @Hikito 

Thanks for the posts.

If you are being charge for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos