Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

WWE Network

I have the WWE Network through my Roku tv they just took out the regular $9.99 but on the account for the WWE Network it saying I'm not subscribed my husband is upset

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: WWE Network

@Brandy42 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the same problem. I spent my entire Saturday dealing with Roku support and WWE Network support. Roku says it's paid. WWE says it's been deactivated. Roku took the money, so Roku needs to fix the problem or refund the money. It's that simple. No more passing the buck. Roku needs to take responsibility and make it right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

I’m having the exact same problem. I emailed Roku almost 24 hours ago, still waiting on a response... 

0 Kudos