Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Vlogbox? $160 charge on my account

Jump to solution

Hi @Sespinoza12, we're here to help! For us to look into this charge you received for $149 we'll be reaching out to you directly here on The Roku Community via direct message. This is to keep your account information safe and private. Please keep an eye out for a message from us in your inbox. If you have any issues finding our message let us know.

0 Kudos
Emspyrz

Jump to solution

I have also had the same thing happen to me today. Can't figure out how to get my money back.

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Emspyrz, still need help? Let us know by shooting us a private message, we would be happy to assist! 

0 Kudos
KellyS71

Jump to solution

I tried the link you posted but it’s not letting me submit. I have a charge I did not authorize. This has totally screwed up my checking account as it was like $169 or something like that 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KellyS71, we see you're having issues with a $160 charge that you have received and we're happy to help. For us to look further into this, we'll be reaching out through direct message here on The Roku Community. Please keep an eye out on your inbox for our message so we can assist!

0 Kudos
ankaML

Jump to solution

Hi Kelly,

Please, find the refund instruction:

For account and billing issues, you can reach out to the Roku support team directly by the link for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you with all of the information.

Also, find some other tips:

Please, set up a pin for your account for security reasons.

Subscription management tutorial to cancel it quickly right from your device https://support.roku.com/article/208756478

0 Kudos
JimRJacobs

Jump to solution

I just had the same issue this morning, $160 charge from Vlog box, have no idea what it is and Roku support does not work....connects to nobody.

0 Kudos
JimRJacobs

Jump to solution

Hector, I just got the same charge and my wife confirmed she was streaming Pandora and the other box wasn't being used, we have 2.  Have no idea what the Vlogbox thing is.  I am trying to contact support but it isn't working.  Please adivse on what I need to do.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JimRJacobs,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JimRJacobs

Jump to solution

Mary, I do appreciate the quick reply.  I assume this is a widespread problem as I just get stuck at the "https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options" and the screen just has a wheel spinning and says "Loading" and never goes anywhere.  Same problem whether using edge browser or firefox.

0 Kudos