Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Upgraded CBS All Access

Jump to solution

On the Roku device it said I could "upgrade" my CBS All Access to Commercial Free.  However, now I have been told by customer service that I actually purchased a second subscription.  Even though on the Roku it said "upgrade."  It should have said "purchase a second subscription."  This is deceptive and Roku needs to address this issue with CBS All Access because it is misleading.  Now Customer Service insists that I have both subscriptions.  So, if that is the case I would like to know how I can access both of my subscriptions on Roku (limited commercials and commercial free).  If I am being billed for both subscriptions I should be able to access both.  Otherwise, I am paying for a subscription that I do not have access to.  And that would be fraud.  So please tell me how?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Upgraded CBS All Access

Jump to solution

@sg50 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Upgraded CBS All Access

Jump to solution

@sg50 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos