Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Upgrade offer on old devices offered. However cannot complete purchase as it just spins at check out

Jump to solution

received offer to upgrade old devices as they are not viable later this month. However when trying to complete purchase through link provided in email, the pages just spin and spin regardless of what browser I am using. 

How can I complete this purchase without being able to contact customer service 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Upgrade offer on old devices offered. However cannot complete purchase as it just spins at check

Jump to solution

The issue has been resolved and my order placed. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Upgrade offer on old devices offered. However cannot complete purchase as it just spins at check

Jump to solution

@debm 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I had this same problem earlier today. Went back just now and the players that were listed are gone. Just a remote, an SD card, and some speakers ...

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

The issue has been resolved and my order placed. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

The same offer for a streaming stick upgrade came up on my screen for $15 but then disappeared. I have an old Roku, Roku 2 and cannot seem to get in touch with customer support at all. The offer does not show on my account online. If someone could help i would greatly appreciate it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Roku sent me this:

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@gracelancaster 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos