Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unsupported charge for channel subscription

Jump to solution

I am getting the run around and am super tired of it.

I have a Disney+ subscription through Disney only. However I noticed I am also being charged by Roku for Disney each month.  Disney+ states since the charge is Roku, I have to take it up with Roku.

However, Roku claims I do not have any subscriptions through them. I looked at the email address on each roku device, no subscriptions to manage and the card stored isn't even the card charged.  I tried looking to see if maybe a Roku account was created under a different email address online, and nothing is showing up.  I keep getting the same form response from Roku (go to the contact us page on your account and email us), and then it goes no where because whoever finally answers the email sees the same no subscriptions on the account and that's where they stop looking.

I need to speak with a living breathing human who works for Roku and can help. (I'm about one form email/ canned response away from cancelling the stupid credit card and reporting Roku as fraud). 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unsupported charge for channel subscription

Jump to solution

@Fedup2020 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

If you have already been in touch with our Support team, we would recommend to continue to work with them to try resolving your issue as they are the best able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unsupported charge for channel subscription

Jump to solution

@Fedup2020 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

If you have already been in touch with our Support team, we would recommend to continue to work with them to try resolving your issue as they are the best able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos