Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Casper2
Level 7

Unknown charge

Hi, I am trying dispute a charge on my Paypal account from Roku for CAD$22.39 on March 09, 2021 which I could not recall any transaction I've done to authorize a payment for you guys. Sounds like I am being scammed with this fraud charge.  Please I want a refund on this and I want you to cancel any payment for this amount. Very much hoping for your kind assistance. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Unknown charge

@Casper2 wrote:

Hi, I am trying dispute a charge on my Paypal account from Roku for CAD$22.39 on March 09, 2021 which I could not recall any transaction I've done to authorize a payment for you guys. Sounds like I am being scammed with this fraud charge.  Please I want a refund on this and I want you to cancel any payment for this amount. Very much hoping for your kind assistance. 

First, it might be a good idea to see what purchases or subscriptions on your account may have legitimately occurred. You don't recall any, but if you saw something listed, it might trigger a memory. So research something first.

Go to https://my.roku.com/account and log in. There are two areas to search.

View your purchase history

Manage your subscriptions

Go to those pages and look at what's there. Do you see anything, one or more items, that would match the amount?

If there is a subscription, and it's something you don't want, cancel it before you go any further. If there is an active subscription, stop it before another charge hits. That'll make it easier to resolve.

If you don't see anything on those pages, it might not be Roku billing you, but indeed some scammer. You didn't visit some Website to help get your Roku set up, did you? There are many scammers that do that.

Do that research and see what results you find.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos