Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chefjames
Level 7

Unknown charge On my credit card after they took out one dollar, I had to redo my credit card for an

Jump to solution

My ROKU suddenly stopped connecting to the Internet I called ROKU they says it’s a Finity I called Xfinity they told me it’s Roku. After two days of fiddling around and going from site to site I ended up putting my credit card information and they charged me a dollar those people just ask something or something was totally useless. So I somehow got to reboot everything, after two days of doing the same thing, but now I have a $46 charge on my credit card and I’m wondering what it’s for and is this a monthly gig. But I do notice I have new features that I didn’t have before

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unknown charge On my credit card after they took out one dollar, I had to redo my credit card...

Jump to solution

@Chefjames

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unknown charge On my credit card after they took out one dollar, I had to redo my credit card fo

Jump to solution

@Chefjames 

Sounds like one of those Websites you went to after doing some Web searches was a scammer. Roku won't charge you for support, so it may be that you gave your credit card information to a scammer. You'll want to contact your bank or credit card company to get that resolved.

Roku may follow up, particularly @RokuDanny-R or @RokuKariza-D , and work with them, but from what you're describing, I'm calling it a scammer you contacted. Don't wait too long to contact your financial institution.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unknown charge On my credit card after they took out one dollar, I had to redo my credit card...

Jump to solution

@Chefjames

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos