Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

iitRe: i idntUnauthorized payments

Jump to solution

i didnt orrder hbo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@Patty4 @Ronniesha 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related inquiries, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Unauthorized payments

Jump to solution

Hello there! I am new to the Roku stick, and I managed the bill I have that I didn't pay for Hulu and Pureflix. Can I have my refund back into my card, please? Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have sent 5 emails to your support center and never have got word back.  I tried beach body for a free trial and hated it.  I removed it from my account.  I got billed the next month, since your company has no customer service I filled out the form. I never head a thing.  I called beach body and they at least will talk with me.  They have no acct for me because I joined from Roku.  I have now been changed 14.99 a month since march and can not find a way to stop it. At this point I will either get my monthly back and they will stop charging me or I will contact the better business burrow and further actions.  I looked online and it appears that this is the game that Roku plays and they have taken a lot of money from a lot of good people. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@SARCLIFF 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommending logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see a list of current Roku subscriptions that you have through Roku Pay. If you do not see the subscriptions that you are being charged from there, then the charges most likely did not come from Roku.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@NHSTRANO 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I cancelled my subscription and was still billed. I need a refund

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have contacted your billing department more than 3 times, and they keep telling me the same thing.  I have no subscription so Roku is not charging me,  The charge is coming from Roku and like I said this is a problem.  This is the charge and the bank confirmed that it is coming from Roku.  I signed up for the free trial via Roku so Beachbody had no billing information for me.  

11/04/2020       Roku For Beachbody Llc 816-2728107 De       $14.99

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@NHSTRANO 

Thanks for the information.

When you signed up for the free trial, did you make sure to cancel the trail subscription before the trial period ended? We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Do you also know what Roku account you signed up for that trial subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Shandra 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos