Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized charges to my debit card

I sold the TV about a month ago and yesterday I got to charge on my debit card for $9.99 I think is there any way I can get a refund please

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Vakko
Roku Guru

Re: Unauthorized charges to my debit card

So you had a Roku TV and you sold it? Did you do a factory reset before selling it? If not then the issue is with yourself and not Roku. Do you own any other Roku devices? 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Ajflasch3333 wrote:

I sold the TV about a month ago and yesterday I got to charge on my debit card for $9.99 I think is there any way I can get a refund please

First, log in to your Roku account, then go to the Manage your subscriptions page. Do you see an item there? If so, cancel it. If not, Roku didn't bill you, but a scammer who submitted a false description of the charge.

Next, go to the Contact page and submit a billing issue.

Finally, go to your Roku Payments page and remove any payment method, if one is there.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Ajflasch3333, we see that you're having an issue with being billed for a subscription on a Roku TV you sold. We're happy to look into this for you! To find the account with this subscription, we'll be sending you a direct message here on The Roku Community. This is to collect some of your personal information. If you have any issues finding our message, let us know.

0 Kudos