Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized charges on my bank account

“Markshun” was completely unprofessional.  I have unauthorized charges on my bank account.  I provided this person with all the information they needed to refund what shouldn’t have been taken from my bank account in the first place.  I’m simply holding this individual accountable for lack of professionalism and failing to transfer me to someone that could help me.  I still haven't received a refund and will have my bank step in to handle this issue because Roku Reps aren't willing to do their job!  There needs to be more accountability with your customer service reps.  I will never use your services again and will tell the “community” about my horrible experience with “Markshun”

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
williebrantley5
Channel Surfer

Re: Unauthorized charges on my bank account

Still have not heard from you guys I got charged twice if I have to text you again I won't call my bank and stop both charges

0 Kudos
williebrantley5
Channel Surfer

I will call my bank and stop both charges if I don't hear from you in 48 hours

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @williebrantley5,  we're here to help and are happy to look into the charges that you have been receiving. To find your account, we will have to collect information from you and will be reaching out through direct message here on The Roku Community. Please keep an eye out on your inbox for our message and let us know if you have any trouble finding it.

0 Kudos