Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morgie89

Unauthorized charge from roku for vudu and nothing in my purchase history and no subscriptions

I have a charge from roku for vudu for $47.69 I did not authorize this charge and have no subscriptions nor do I even use VUDU and nothing is on my purchase history and I also have a pin set up on all my tvs for purchases that only i know and this charge was made on a day when nobody was home. Please help me on getting a refund and possibly an explanation on how this could have possibly happened?

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unauthorized charge from roku for vudu and nothing in my purchase history and no subscriptions

You can try https://support.roku.com/contactus or maybe @RokuNimfa-C can look into it for you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Unauthorized charge from roku for vudu and nothing in my purchase history and no subscriptions

Hi @Morgie89, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We see how this unrecognized charge can be concerning. We can look into this for you.

We'll be sending you a PM on the Roku Community (here) soon to collect more information. As @renojim stated, you can also contact our support team if you'd prefer.

Otherwise, keep an eye out for us in your inbox!

0 Kudos
Shekerko

My name is David Shekerko my email is David shekerko@gmail.com and I want to unsubscribe from all my ordered channels and stop taking payments out of my checking account each month!! I still phone number is 724-998-7733!! Please stop all of my subscriptions and taking payment out of my checking account!! 7/31 2022 ! Thank you for Mr. Shekerko

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@Shekerko 

About the only thing you did not post above was your checking account number.

Normally, not a good idea to include your name, phone number, and email address in a public forum unless you want alot of unwanted spam and scam phone calls and emails.

With the info you posted, anyone can call or email you, claim they are from Roku, and offer to help you with your subscription problem.  By the end of that conversation, I would bet you will be out more money than those subscriptions were costing you currently.

If you use the 3 vertical dots next to your posting, you can Edit your posting and remove this info.

----

Normal course to cancel your subscriptions is to login to your online Roku account (https://my.roku.com/account) and look under "Manage my Subscriptions" and cancel any subscriptions to Roku from there.  Otherwise, usually need to contact each subscription service and cancel with them either by phone or logging into your subscription account on their website if you subscribed directly with the provider rather than through Roku.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Shekerho, thanks for making us aware of your issue!

We understand how frustrating these subscriptions can be. Let us assist you.

We'll be reaching out over DM to gather more information. Please be on the lookout for us.

On a side note, going back to what @AvsGunnar says, it's not a good idea to include your personal information in a public forum. We suggest editing the post so that information is removed. 

0 Kudos
Boz
Roku Guru

@Shekerko wrote:

My name is David Shekerko my email is David shekerko@gmail.com and I want to unsubscribe from all my ordered channels and stop taking payments out of my checking account each month!! I still phone number is 724-998-7733!! Please stop all of my subscriptions and taking payment out of my checking account!! 7/31 2022 ! Thank you for Mr. Shekerko

You need to unsubscribe using: https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@Boz 

A little unhelpful to quote and repost personal information of a user from a posting that was suggested to be removed a couple of times for the security of the user.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
Tomgulf

I just received the same charge show up on my debit account twice! Different dollar amounts, but the same billing party: Roku for Vudo 816-2728107 DE 08/27

0 Kudos