Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlf2543

Re: Unauthorized billing by Roku. Anyone else having these problems?

Roku charged me for Fox Nation ($5.97) that I only signed for the FREE trail.           I have canceled the subscription but I would like the charge reversed.  I never authorized the charge.

JL Fellona

0 Kudos

@DBDukes wrote:

@Liz66 

It's not Roku doing it.

Scammers will obtain payment card information and submit charges, using false information in the description. Right now, streaming services are used a lot by these scammers. They falsely put information such as Hulu, Disney, Warner, HBO, Discovery, Roku, and other.

If you've confirmed there is no subscription on your Roku Subscriptions page, then Roku did not bill you, but rather a scammer did.

Which means your payment card is compromised. You'll probably have to deal with all that as well.

I did not open up an account for Roku took a dollar out of my PayPal and I don't want that $1 to turn into some more money when I don't even have the channel please cancel that and return my dollar to my PayPal back to my card

0 Kudos
Brandy73

Exactly why I’m on this site. I am also being billed about $15 per month and don’t know what it is. I’m definitely losing trust in Roku. And don’t have time to check all billing but I will now. Is the only way to get rid of charges thru credit card? 

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Before going to the credit card, login to your account(s) at roku.com and check: My Account -> Manage your subscriptions.

0 Kudos