Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SouthPawPhlly
Level 9

Unable to cancel game subscription,

It seems that I am unable to cancel a subscription to FreeCell Pro.  I've been billed for it but there is no way to cancel this subscription.   There is no cancel subscription on the app itself and the game is not showing up my list of subscriptions.  I don't like this game and don't want the subscription to roll over to next month.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to cancel game subscription,

Hi @SouthPawPhlly.

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
hampsonem
Level 7

I tried that but like I said in my post, I don't have a roku account. It was someone else's TV and I don't have access to their login information. And that tv has now been wiped to factory settings and sold. It won't let me send an email request or talk to anyone because I can't give them the account information the subscription was bought on

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

@hampsonem wrote:

I tried that but like I said in my post, I don't have a roku account. It was someone else's TV and I don't have access to their login information. And that tv has now been wiped to factory settings and sold. It won't let me send an email request or talk to anyone because I can't give them the account information the subscription was bought on

You replied to the wrong post/wrong thread.

Without the Roku account information/legally able to access the account there is little Roku can do.

Did you call (816) 272-8106 and use option 1? (you'll be able to talk a live representative)

Otherwise you can try Peacock TV support, or get your bank/CC company to cancel/refuse the charges.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SouthPawPhlly
Level 9

Update for anyone interested,   FreeCell Pro is a one time purchase and not a monthly subscription.  This is why I can't cancel it.

0 Kudos