Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Two charges on account

I have had two charges to my bank in the month of Novemeber. One for $9.99 that says it is from the roku channel and another for $19.99 that says it is from roku from philo. I have not tried making a purchase or signing up for a free trial. I see on comments that the reasoning is that it is a hold until my card will be charge the full amount or something like that when once again I haven't tried or purchased anything! There is no philo account with my information so I cannot cancel it because I can't even get onto the account. I have looked everywhere on the roku website and it shows I have no subscriptions to be managed or have any recent purchases. I try to find some way for someone to help and it keeps kicking me off. I have no clue as to why I was also charged the $9.99 for the roku channel! I want my stolen money back! I did not authorize anything!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 21

Re: Please help!

Call your credit card company.  It's probably a scam.  Roku won't help you if your account doesn't show any charges or subscriptions.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Two charges on account

@Nadorozny13 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Is it possible that you have another Roku account that you are being charged for a subscription?

We've seen multiple times that a customer claims they don't see any subscriptions on their Roku account and didn't realize they signed up for another Roku account and had subscribed to a channel.

If you are sure that you do not have another Roku account and have subscriptions, we would recommend following what @renojim has mentioned.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos