Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ra6

Trying to watch pageant live. I paid and I’m getting error

I paid subscription for Pageant Live $39 a month. I tried and tried to watch. I’m able to log in I’m was able to log out change password log bk in but every time I try to watch something it takes me to the pay screen, if I press one of the options to pay it says subscription already paid  and then if i press on the very bottom button already have subscription restore purchase it gives me an error validating purchase, what can I do

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Trying to watch pageant live. I paid and I’m getting error

Hi @Ra6, thank you for reaching out about the error you're receiving using Pageants Live. We see exactly what you mean as far as not being able to access content. It seems that the error pertains only to this app. The subscription is currently not recognized when using the app and the restore purchase function doesn't work. We would recommend reaching out to their support team at pageants@streaming-subscription.com for help regarding this. They manage the channel and should be able to provide additional assistance! If there is anything else we can do on our end, please let us know!

0 Kudos