Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to retrieve my log in info

Need to find out my log into for my Hulu account I'm being charged for Hulu account 5hrew Roku i believe i e tried logging in with certain emails and none are chrged for subscription for Hulu. Got in touch with Hulu they didn't help much except tell me to get in contact with Roku 3rd party. I have my Roku logged into the proper and right one i thought my mobile device was as well but apparently not and i cant log in on my device cause i cant seem to get my log in info even the card being charged.

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

Re: Trying to retrieve my log in info

This is kind of confusing. Have you logged into your Roku account? Once you do then go to “manage your subscriptions” listed under manage account. If you don’t see any subscriptions then your Hulu account isn’t billed through Roku. So do you currently subscribe to Hulu? Are you being charged for Hulu? What does it say on your banking statement?

0 Kudos

I need the info to log in i don't know it and can't seem to get it but i assure I'm getting billed for it it says purchase Roku for Hulu all over it so yeA but i cant get any info from either to what account login info I'm needed to at least add my mobile device to be able to watch Hulu on mobile when I'm paying for it.

0 Kudos

Also the Roku i. Using is my bf and his info but my debit card is for the Hulu prime and whatever else but i cant seem to log in to the right Hulu account that's paid for anywhere else but my Roku but i don't remember the email i used nor does it show it when I try to go into the Hulu app on my Roku I've tried everything cause it not cool I'm having so many issue

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

I THINK, I know what you're asking.  In GENERAL, subscriptions bought through Roku, only work on Rokus.  I have heard of exceptions where a few services can give you a separate login to use with them directly, but I don't recall Hulu being mentioned as one of those.  If you want to use the same service on a bunch of different device types, it is usually best to cancel any device-specific subscriptions, then create an account at the content provider, then log each device into that.  (Being careful to login to the new content-provider subscription and not start a new Roku subscription.)

Um huh I'll check that out and see wtf cause i have to find out what's going on i cant even open a New " account cause I'm already being charged until i can remove my card info from the old accoun.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Deannacarlos81, if your debit card is attached to your bf's Roku account he'll have to log into to his Roku account to cancel any subscriptions charged to your debit card through Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Deannacarlos81 

To add to what @renojim said, you can go to Settings > System > About and see the email address of the Roku account. That's the account to which you (or the account owner) need to log in.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Deannacarlos81, we see you're having issues with retrieving your login information. @DBDukes and @renojim are spot on! If you want to check which email is tied to your Roku you can find that at Settings > System > About. This is the email that is tied to any subscriptions you sign up for through the Roku Channel. If this is in reference to your Hulu login, Roku does not save any of your login credentials for Hulu and we would recommend contacting their support team. The best way to reach them is at 877 824 4858. If you happen to have any other questions or concerns definitely let us know. 

0 Kudos
Usmcbkg

I was scammed by a 3rd party when i set yo my Roku tv and they assigned an email i cant access so I can’t delete the account and start over.  Any suggestions 

0 Kudos