Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trying to find charges and account

Jump to solution

I at one time was received a charge from Roku for a monthly subscription.  I do not have an account, thinking this was a case of my credit card information being stolen I filed a claim with my credit card company and had a new card issued.  A month later I still have been getting charges.  I can not find a phone number to speak with anyone at Roku to see if I have an account that I am unaware of or if this is just stolen credit card information.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Trying to find charges and account

Jump to solution

Hi @Bhuonder

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Bhuonder

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
matorres11
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have had this same issue, someone somewhere is using my credit card on thier roku account. I have no payment avaliable or any charges on my roku account.  When you go to roku support while you are signed into your account it will not allow you to talk with anyone, because it keeps claiming that there are no charges on my account in the last 30 days.  Well duh, because a stranger is using my cc in their account. I have gone in circles around the website with no offer to connect me with any customer service. The single most frustrating situation.  I filed a fraud claim with my credit card company, which I won and changed to a new card.  Only to have Roku reach out to get my new credit card info and continue the charges.  Help!??!!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @matorres11

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

On the page where it asks you when was the charge posted on your account, make sure to scroll down then click 'Need more help' to contact support. 

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos