Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Trying to Cancel Fubo trial

In attempting to cancel the free week-long trial offered by fubo, nothing is showing up on either their site or my roku account to allow me to do this. I've seen the guidance posted by roku moderators about navigating the site and how to click through, but the issue is that nothing is showing up to cancel. What can I do here before being charged? This is feeling a lot like a subscription scam at this point.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fubo trial

@Kingmilkman 

Thanks for inquiry.

Have you have made sure you are logging into your correct Roku account (if you have multiple devices)?

If you are still having issues trying to cancel your FuboTV trial, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I do not have FUBO on my account however, I got billed for it twice in the last week and a half. It isn't showing in my subscriptions nor in history. How do I cancel it so my bank doesn't keep getting hit?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@HelenR 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

[personal information removed]

X00400J71Y6D

Please help

Can't get to cancel Fubo tv