Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Sundance Now refund

I’m asking for a refund for Sundance Now. Since I started this request I have been writing to receive undeliverable address from my return comment. Any advice out here for satisfying my refund.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Sundance Now refund

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with your Roku email address and the serial number of your device. I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We are trying to request a refund for Sundance now.  There is not a link that allows me to put in a request for payment.  I am not happy with being charged 65. off the bat.  Now, we immediately cancelled but it says we have to put in for a request.  Where is the place to do this? Extremely frustrating and infuriating to our budget.  Can someone please help us? [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Sundance now charged me full during free trail

I added Sundance now on 05/17/20  and answered all questions, then added my debit card information.  It stated I would not be charged because I have a 7 free day trail and it would only charge my card if I didn't cancel before 05/24/20.  I didn't realized it actually charged me the full year of 59.99 on 5/17/20 till the morning.  I have sent roku support and email and even sundance now.  Its really upsetting for this to happen during this stressful time and I can't just contact anyone regards to this issue.  I should be able to receive a refund. Hopefully someone will get back to me ASAP regarding this issue.

Thanks, 

Jennifer Buckley

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Sundance now charged me full during free trail

Did you subscribe via the Roku, or directly with Sundance Now on their website? Whichever one you subscribed through is who you should be dealing with.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@agferri5 @Jenn7708 

Thanks for the note.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted

I want a refund I didn’t know I was getting charged for the membership 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Brownalicia859 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos