Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erweeks1
Level 7

Subscriptions being added

Jump to solution

do not add any subscriptions to my account...this is bull that you just add them and expect me to pay for something that i did not request. please just stop and give me credit for the amount you just took out of my account.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscriptions being added

Jump to solution

@erweeks1 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@erweeks1 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MilesT
Level 11

Jump to solution

Did you active your roku via the official link or just used search and picked the first link. Sadly there are scammers out there that catch people that way.

Set the wallpaper/screensaver to standard, and turn seasonal change off. Do not use 3 party screensavers, they can add charges and channels in ways that it is not obvious there is a charge.

Go to account on the web and turn on "need pin to add channel"

Change roku account password. If you don't plan to buy any channels then you can unlink your payment card (needs searching for procedure). Or buy a preloadable debit card with minimum amount and link that, just for Roku, stay in control. roku doesn't need any credit on the card to function if you don't have subscriptions.

And..does anyone else have access to your roku? Check linked devices and set linking to "never" to stop visitors linking their phones to your roku, check from time to time.