Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara_Brooke14
Level 7

Subscription

My subscription ended on 07/15/2020 and it is still coming out of my account each week. What do I do about this? It’s been 6 months and I’m still getting charged 7.99.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Subscription

Your subscription to WHAT?

Most (all?) subscriptions pre-pay for a defined subscription period and auto-renew when the subscription period expires. When you unsubscribe it stops the auto-renewal but the current subscription stays active until the prepaid subscription period runs out. Few, if any, will cancel immediately and refund the unused portion of your prepaid subscription.

This is all explained in the conditions you agreed to when you subscribed -- you know, all that stuff you agreed to without actually reading it.

To unsubcribe:

Log into https://my.roku.com/subscriptions. Cancel any subscriptions you've obtained through Roku there.

Any subscriptions you've obtained through other services (Hulu, Prime Video, etc.) will have to be unsubscribed through those services.

Any subscriptions obtained directly from the channel will have to be unsubscribed on the channel's website.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos