Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123-987
Level 8

Subscription not recognized by Roku

I subscribed to Hulu’s ‘free trial’ subscription. I was trying to suspend it but now will completely cancel & never use again if I can’t get any help. Roku does not recognize the subscription at all, and Hulu doesn’t have me ‘registered’ so I am going in circles to try and resolve the issue. I had to call my credit card company and dispute the charges, and I may have to completely cancel my card. This is horrible support!

10 REPLIES 10\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscription not recognized by Roku

Hello @123-987

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Guppyfries
Level 8

I don't believe there is a "Roku Support" as I have billing issues and have not been able to contact anyone.  My next step is the bank.  

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Guppyfries wrote:

I don't believe there is a "Roku Support" as I have billing issues and have not been able to contact anyone.  My next step is the bank.  

This is the first post you made here. You haven't asked this forum for help with anything.

If you have a question, ask it.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
Guppyfries
Level 8

From the looks of this community forum, they are as lost as I am.  Nothing is more frustrating than to get the run around from a company that claims to have "world class customer service" and not get any service.  No one answers your phone.  Your "chat" doesn't work because there is no way to "send" a reply.  The emails are a joke.  My question at this point is this.  Has anyone ever managed to actually talk to a customer service representative and get the money you have no right to keep.  Also..are you regulated at all by the FCC?

DBDukes

@Guppyfries 

You still haven't said what Issue you're having. If you're just looking to complain, I'll step away, as I have better ways to spend my time. I'm here to help people with their issues. If you have an issue with which you need support, tell us the problem, and we'll try to help.

DBDukes

0 Kudos
123-987
Level 8

I tried that!!! All I end up getting is ‘Frequently asked questions’ with no contact information…. No phone number, no email, no solutions.

0 Kudos
angteremig12
Level 7

I was charged for the NFL Network and the channel does not work. I can not watch the NFL Network no matter what I do. I was charged $99.00 for the year plus fees and taxes. I canceled the NFL Network, but Roku says they do not refund the money. So now I am stuck with paying for something I can not watch. Like the people said on here. The next step is to go to my bank and have them give me back my money and have my bank deal with Roku over this issues. I guess the only thing Roku is interested is them getting money and not providing any help when a subscription that you pay for does not work. It is of no concern to them. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@angteremig12 

Today is the first day you've posted anything, and both in the last 20 minutes. You haven't posted here asking for help, describing the issue and what was done. You've simply posted here to complain. If you want help, @RokuKariza-D and @RokuDanny-R who work for Roku will work with you. If you're just here to complain, well mission accomplished.

DBDukes

0 Kudos
angteremig12
Level 7

As I said. The problem is that the NFL Network I have as charged for, does not work. Yet I was charged for it. Let me ask you. Are you going to refund me they money back for the charge of the NFL Network ? I was not only complaining about this. I was making a point that Roku will not help me in this situation. Unless Roku is going to give me a real solution to the problem and refund me the money for the channel that has not worked since I was charged for it. Roku, are you going to help me ?

0 Kudos