Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigHairyGoon
Level 7

Subscription could not be updated Error

Jump to solution

I have been trying to upgrade my Sling.com account from CLOUD DVR FREE to CLOUD DVR PLUS.  This adds more hours for recording. Should be easy right?  When I tried via ROKU menu option I got an error.  I hopped on my PC and logged into my Sling.com account and tried upgrading there ... I get an error stating: "Subscription could not be updated" ... I called up Sling.com support and they get the same error.  They suggest I check the billing method and contact Roku. I check the credit card used for ROKU and there are no declined charges and the card is active and was used in July to autopay my Sling.com subscription via ROKU.  Not sure who to call next.  Any ideas on how to address the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscription could not be updated Error

Jump to solution

@BigHairyGoon 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscription could not be updated Error

Jump to solution

@BigHairyGoon 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos