Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Subscription and can’t find a email for WWE

I have a subscription to wwe network on my Roku, it’s been taking money out of my bank account but I don’t know what email was used to create the subscription to the wwe network how do I get this information? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscription and can’t find a email

@Denisecross247 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you subscribed to the WWE channel through Roku Pay, you can view your subscriptions in your account by signing into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. If you do not see the subscription on your account, you may have subscribed through a different Roku account that you will need to sign in with.

For more information about managing your subscriptions using Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same exact problem. I’m on my Roku account and it says wwe network I have the invoice and everything but when I contact wwe they say they don’t have an account under my name and email that match’s my card but it’s all under my same email I do everything with. It makes no sense and I haven’t had any luck with support getting back to me bc wwe said they can’t do anything more bc the card I gave them isn’t under my email or a Roku account but it is and I have the proof. I just want answers! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@DawnMYost 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If your Roku account states that you have a subscription to WWE subscription, do you know the WWE account information that you used to create the account? This may be a different email address that you use for your Roku account.

For more information about that channel's authentication, you'll want to contact WWE support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach WWE support here: https://www.wwe.com/main-help/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos