Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BWandRAD
Level 7

Subscription Pause without Cancel

Two ways to phrase my question are:

How to put a subscription into pause instead of cancelling outright

How to pause fuboTV without cancelling subscription

When I went through the steps to cancel my subscription to fuboTV via ROKU, I received an offer from fubo to pause the subscription for up to 3 months instead of cancelling. When I tried directly through fubo I received an error message that my subscription is managed through ROKU. 

Tried to pause the subscription, but can't find any way to do that. Am I missing something? How do I pause vice cancelling?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscription Pause without Cancel

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's not possible.  Subscribing to something through Roku (or any 3rd party) often comes with limitations.  I'd say cancel your Roku subscription and when it comes time to subscribe again do so directly with the provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
BWandRAD
Level 7

Re: Subscription Pause without Cancel

No offence, but while I tend to agree with your comment, I'd sure like someone from ROKU to either agree with your take or provide a different reply. I'm new to ROKU and this community. Hope this is an appropriate reply. 

0 Kudos