Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HMD32

Stealing Money!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cut all my subscriptions off and my roku off since APRIL and yet I’m still getting billed for it???

12 REPLIES 12
HMD32

Re: Stealing Money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention I just rechecked my account and it said it was stopped and I have NO active subscriptions so how am I getting billed and how do I get reimbursed my hard earned money??? How the **bleep** do you talk to a person instead of this??

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You should be able to get to a chat at https://support.roku.com/contactus or perhaps @Alex-Roku  can help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @HMD32, thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We'd be glad to look into where these unrecognized charges are coming from.

We'll be sending you a DM to gather more information on these charges. Please be on the lookout for us. 

0 Kudos
WeLove__Molola
Reel Rookie

How can you get in touch with somebody I been seeing A LOT of Subscriptions on my account that I don’t have like REDBOX been charging me on my account look in my subscription history and it don’t say I have this account. But yet you guys are taking money out my account I will be contacting my local police for fraud

0 Kudos
MadHouseWest
Reel Rookie

We are having the same exact problem!!! Did you get your issue resolved yet???

Roku has tried to take $6.99 from me 4 times in the last 3 days. Luckily, my account has been empty for the last week. I checked my account and there are no active subscriptions. I tried https://support.roku.com/contactus and it wouldn't let me get beyond the part where it asks "When was this charge posted to your account?" because it was never posted. It's a pain in the you know what. I'm at a loss as to what to do now. 

0 Kudos
WeLove__Molola
Reel Rookie

No, can’t seem to get no one on the phone . Call Multiple number they have online either that number do work or I have to leave a voicemail 

0 Kudos
JenMac22
Reel Rookie

Apparently there does not seem to be any support, this is appalling. I miss the days when businesses actually provided a service and cared about their customers. Geez!!!!

Brandon-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @WeLove_Molola, We're more than happy to take a look into this for you. Since we'll be going over account information, I'll be sending you a private message to your Roku community inbox. You can check your inbox by clicking the mail icon at the top of your page.

0 Kudos