Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
urwhtusk

Special Offers for New Purchases.

Jump to solution

The information on the site stated a free 30-day subscription to Showtime, EPIX, and STARZ upon purchasing and setting a a new product. I purchased and setup a ROKU Ultra, but there is no link to a 30 day, free subscription to Showtime.  I see several offers for other channels for a 7 day subscription. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DellStreamer
Streaming Star

Re: Special Offers for New Purchases.

Jump to solution

*Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are monthly subscription services with a free trial for select services. Promotional 30-day free trial must be redeemed by 6/5/22. SERVICE AUTO-RENEWS AT THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATE UNLESS CANCELLED THROUGH YOUR ROKU.COM "MY ACCOUNT" PAGE BEFORE FREE TRIAL ENDS. SHOWTIME: 10.99/month; STARZ: 8.99/month; EPIX: 5.99/month. Subscriptions are pre-paid and non-refundable. Promotion is for new subscribers only. This subscription must be added and viewed exclusively on The Roku Channel in the US and may not be available on certain non-Roku devices. Valid payment method required. A temporary authorization hold for the subscription trial may appear on your payment method. Terms subject to change and may be modified or canceled at any time without notice. Void where prohibited. See https://go.roku.com/therokuchanneltc for The Roku Channel Terms of Service. STARZ® and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.. All rights reserved. Outlander © 2022 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME® and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a Paramount Company. Individual programs, devices and marks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. EPIX® is a registered trademark of EPIX Entertainment LLC. Individual programs, devices and marks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DellStreamer
Streaming Star

Re: Special Offers for New Purchases.

Jump to solution

*Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are monthly subscription services with a free trial for select services. Promotional 30-day free trial must be redeemed by 6/5/22. SERVICE AUTO-RENEWS AT THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATE UNLESS CANCELLED THROUGH YOUR ROKU.COM "MY ACCOUNT" PAGE BEFORE FREE TRIAL ENDS. SHOWTIME: 10.99/month; STARZ: 8.99/month; EPIX: 5.99/month. Subscriptions are pre-paid and non-refundable. Promotion is for new subscribers only. This subscription must be added and viewed exclusively on The Roku Channel in the US and may not be available on certain non-Roku devices. Valid payment method required. A temporary authorization hold for the subscription trial may appear on your payment method. Terms subject to change and may be modified or canceled at any time without notice. Void where prohibited. See https://go.roku.com/therokuchanneltc for The Roku Channel Terms of Service. STARZ® and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.. All rights reserved. Outlander © 2022 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME® and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a Paramount Company. Individual programs, devices and marks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. EPIX® is a registered trademark of EPIX Entertainment LLC. Individual programs, devices and marks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.