Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

@JenC72 wrote:

I am login into Hulu and evey time I do there’s a problem saying my payment method needs updating and I have several times can you please help 

Login to you Hulu account and go to the help center and follow instructions until you can call a live agent.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @christina0607,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

In addition, kindly verified if you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dwynne806

Jump to solution

I have 3 charges from Riki on my bank statement. What are they for. 11/29 6.43. 11/6 60.07. 11/8 10.73

0 Kudos
dwynne806

Jump to solution

I want to know what the charges on my bank statement are for? I’m getting really tired of the runaround. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Texas-Stardust @dwynne806,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend that you course this through our Account-Billing Support team at https://support.roku.com/contactus so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter. 

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kitty44135

Jump to solution

I tried that contact support and still no way to speak with an agent

0 Kudos
Iscrupe1111
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have contacted this link and there is nowhere to send an email or talk to a live agent. How are we supposed to resolve unauthorized charges? Please send me a link where I can contact you. Support.Roku.com/contact us gets me nowhere. 

0 Kudos
joyzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I need to ask why my roku showtime dosent appear in my subscriptions there is absolutely no way to cancel it. I am so frustrated I guess I will have to cancel payment on credit card. 

0 Kudos
joyzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Can you tell me why my roku showtime does not show up on my subscriptions im getting the runaround pretty mad will have to cancel credit card i guess 

0 Kudos
joyzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

There is no such thing as a live agent really so wrong

0 Kudos