Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoriER2623

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

Did you get a different avenue to speak with someone minus their 24 hour email option?

0 Kudos
sadeess

Jump to solution

I am trying to cancel the 7 day free Sundance trail which is up today. I have tried everything

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

hello my name is amanda szoke.. i want to cancel my roku membership and i hardley use it now so can i get my refund of 6.77 cents into my account with the card number 4724090274238334 thank you amanda

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@sadeess 

Thanks for the post.

If you subscribed through Roku Pay, you can log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions to cancel and manage your current subscriptions. For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Please be aware that if you subscribed through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider for further assistance with your account and subscription.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@amanda_2025 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there is no membership or membership fee for having a Roku account.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dls13

Re: no support

Jump to solution

Why can't I have a direct contact with  tech support?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: no support

Jump to solution

@dls13 

Thanks for the post.

What is the issue you are experiencing? With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please refunded my ESPN because I accidentally paid I didn't purpose 

0 Kudos
Gspencer53

Jump to solution

I need help with charges made for roku hbo that I didn't authorize 

chris598
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't want this system!!! please cancel my subscription!!! I tried to contact someone before my trial & got no response!!! 

0 Kudos