Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cathys
Reel Rookie

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

Hello

0 Kudos
Cathys
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Please help me with this problem 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Cathys, contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RLRohrer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There are so many options I don't know what to select, so I have tried thins one!  Last night we subscribed to the new Paramount station to watch 1883 without commercials. We had been watching it on Spectrum and we are sick of all the commercial interruptions, and to the greatest degree possible we are switching all our viewing to commercial free streaming and will pay the required subscriptions! Now with our $4 or so sub to Paramount we are getting more ads than we had on Spectrum! Is there anyway to upgrade the Paramount sub to ad free. If not there is no point to it! I pay for ad free YouTube and that works. Please advise with a response or better yet just call me at: 336 998-3998

Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RLRohrer,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I want to speak to a live agent.  [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dianemayhew,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

As a first step, if you're having an issue with any Roku devices, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting 

For account, billing, or order-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here:https://support.roku.com/contactus

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Isabel9402

Jump to solution

I already canceled sling TV and I'm getting charge why

0 Kudos
JenC72
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am login into Hulu and evey time I do there’s a problem saying my payment method needs updating and I have several times can you please help 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello, I was charged 10.99 for showtime and I canceled my free trial before it was even at the end of the trial. 
who do I speak to 

0 Kudos