Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

@Shalene @Sandy60 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sandy60
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not good enough. Customers who have issues with Rokus appalling customer service such not be so undermined in trying to complain and reach a resolution.

0 Kudos
Glennc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You idiot, he wants to talk to someone who works for Roku . He don't want no **bleep** e-mail address

TriceyMo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny 

This is absolute bull **bleep**!!!  How do this company continue to take people's money and not provide answers.  It's obscure 

Provide us all with information on how to contact a live person and stop the hiding.

I have made my mind up I am contacting the better business bureau as well as some others for my next steps.

SJoFam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Similar situation & what I did in meantime: while not a solution nor good enough, I did contact my credit card company to dispute the charge & they at least won’t charge interest until resolved. Again, not a solution nor good enough, but at least won’t make things worse & situation documented outside Roku. 

0 Kudos
LatifahSnead_4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

54.99 was taken off my card for Roku and I asked them to cancel the service I didn’t want it. I want my kids money back or I’m reporting it because it don’t make since 

Jump to solution

I just order fubo and it free for seven days but they took 64.99 out of my account can y’all please put it back

0 Kudos
Novagold
Channel Surfer

Re: Taking payments without notification

Jump to solution

I seriously feel your pain. They charged my credit card for a supposed subscription to Acorn TV the very same day that I subscribed directly with Acorn TV and naturally I gave the visa info to Acorn which was then used by Roku who did not know the details of the card prior to that day. I find it very fishy. I cancelled the unauthorized subscription with Roku and after a lot of emails they agreed to credit my card for the amount that they had no authority to charge.. anyway now we can't watch Acorn TV through Roku, a screen comes up prompting us to give a credit card details and to subscribe...so I will have to spend yet more time trying to get Roku to listen and understand why this is not right. I should not have to pay twice for one channel. It doesn't happen when streaming Netflix so why Acorn. Incidentally Roku and Acorn are both under the umbrella of a company called RLJ Entertainment which is a bit fishy.

Sandy60
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have had notification I am to receive a reverse of the charge. That notification came through the ha, ha, Rok u customer service platform. I asked if fraud had been committed as when I rang my credit card provider, they told me two payments had been asked for and luckily they declined one. Also are they practising clear and transparent business when they are taking these payments without any form of permission from Rok u device users? It simply is not excusable to frustrate customers by then making it so challenging to get issues resolved by burying these permissions in the T&Cs when setting up free trials on a device! 

Unfortunately there is no access to speak to a live agent folks, it is as simple as that, well, here in the U. K. anyway.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos