Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulfromboston
Reel Rookie

Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

I challenge Roku to give me a REAL person to speak to, so that I may ask WHY they continue to take my money under FALSE pretenses! 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

@Paulfromboston 

Thanks for the post.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Taking payments without notification

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Capree76 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MelindaAustin33,

Thanks for the inquiry.

It is our pleasure and privilege to help you. You may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
  3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
  4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
  6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
    Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
  5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Support 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
110 REPLIES 110
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Have you challenged these charges with your bank or credit card company?  Any scammer worth his salt can post a charge and call it anything he wants.  Your bank or CC company can trace the charge and verify where it's really coming from and tell you if it's from Roku or someone else.  Then you'll have the ammunition you need to really go after the source of the problem.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Paulfromboston 

Thanks for the post.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Phillguud

Jump to solution

Apparently there is no way to chat online or speak directly via phone to a

SJoFam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can’t even access the online support form, & promises in 2- direct messages with Roku employee that customer support will contact me still have come to nothing. I’ll contact my credit companies next. I returned a purchase that was received on 8/7/2020 but still no receipt or refund. I can leverage official disability status if I need to; if you’re of a vulnerable marginalized protected population due to systemic & unearned extra inequities, going unanswered & unhelped is a big deal with big consequences & liability for the company. 

Kbeamon

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Kbeamon

Jump to solution

Hello I was just charge for Roku BET and I was wondering how was that when I have not been watching anything on there and how can I remove my card information

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

First, check your subscriptions:  https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

If you don't have any then there's a chance the charge didn't really come from Roku (just some scam artist using their name).

You can manage your payment method here:  https://my.roku.com/payment/account

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Shalene

Jump to solution

They or you charged me $70.08    Please get back to me.  [personal information removed] it for fubu tv. I never wanted that.   It says I never have either.   Please help ASAP. I have to get that back

0 Kudos
Sandy60
Reel Rookie

Taking payments without notification

Jump to solution

Absolutely furious to get credit card showing a charge taken for a Roku channel.

Simply not good enough and quite worrying that this is acceptable practice. 

Managed to locate rogue channel and delete. 

Am really angry at myself for being scammed. 

Will now end any association with this streaming service and will raise awareness of their practices.