Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Sinister attempt to cheat customers

Upgraded to new ROKU PREMIERE & now I'm being told I have NO connected devices or an active account, payment method, subscriptions, etc. Yet I've been utilizing/watching my ROKU daily since Nov 14th with NO ISSUES UNTIL I TRIED TO CXL FREE SHOWTIME TRIAL PERIOD... ???
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Sinister attempt to cheat customers

I just bought a new tv and have been watching the other 2 for almost a year and they tell me when i call that you have to pay them money in order to continue watching on more than 2 tv's and now I can't stream on any of the tv's. This does not seem right to me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that Roku will not charge you for activation or support. For more information, visit our Support page here: Will I be charged for customer service, device activation, or creating a Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@no_bullsheet 

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos