Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Igotrobbed
Level 7

Shudder Trial Charges

Jump to solution

I signed up for a free 7 day trial of shudder. I canceled the next day and realized they signed me up for a year subscription at $56.99 and charged my account!! There is no way to contact anyone to resolve this issue and get my money back? Why is there no customer service number or reps that can assist me. I've followed all instructions and am getting no where!!!! I'm now out almost 60 bucks and watched one stupid movie. This was roku for sundance now. And sundance now who owns shudder wont help me because the payment went thru roku..... HELP!!!! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Shudder Trial Charges

Jump to solution

@Igotrobbed 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Spawnkilla
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is the worst customer support ever.  Do not buy a Roku.   You will never get real immediate help.  Bull **bleep**

Iona-D
Level 13

Jump to solution

You still have your credit/debit card's issuing bank, don't you?  Contact them directly and follow their instructions.  You will have the customer support you deserve from THEM, not vendors like Roku.

Why is this fact so hard to grasp?  This is a DIY World.  No Customer Service here.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Igotrobbed 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
psmith29
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny quit using that excuse it does not work anymore.

0 Kudos
Worstserviceeve
Level 7

Jump to solution

that doesn't work and is a dead end. we deserve a human to contact us for refunds.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Worstserviceeve 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, for account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mail
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you go to account and billing issues it has site info there is no way to correct the problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Mail,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

Jump to solution

Wow, complete and utter breakdown of communication from all sides.  So sad and perfectly avoidable.

Except for the simple and basic fact that the human touch of sorts (the verbal Phone Call Center and actual real time Chat options) have either been completely eliminated-the phone part-or never started in the first place-Chat.  It appears the only thing left to do is scream at the computer screen as if it really changes anything at all.

0 Kudos