Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Shudder Free Trial

Jump to solution

I clicked "start free trial" on the Shudder app. But my Roku account says renewal date is 11/12. Their free trial is normally only 7 days. I wanted the trial, not a full subscription.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Shudder Free Trial

Jump to solution

@MrOctober77 

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Have you ever signed up for the free trial at any time in the past?  If so, it will automatically start a subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

First time I tried the free trial through the Roku app and don't believe I have had with the email address I use with my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MrOctober77 

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

As I mentioned, I had not had a Shudder free trial on my Roku account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MrOctober77 

Thanks for the update.

For further assistance with your account and billing issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos