Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chevmo
Level 7

Showtime $5/mth Promotion

I signed up for the $5/mth for 3 mths promotion.  Being that I’m new to this, I accidentally cancelled it but it asked if I WANTED TO REINSTATE SUBSCRIPTION, which I did, so I hit YES.  This was 2 weeks ago and now I see I’m being billed $10.99/mth! What kind of scam do you have going on there? I went in immediately to cancel this and it said subscription good till Jan 4, but when I go to channel, it is asking me if I want to RESTART SUBSCRIPTION, which I don’t, so I’m paying this and not even able to watch the channels.  

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Showtime $5/mth Promotion

Are you going to stand alone showtime app, or inside the roku ch? There maybe a second showtime app with roku ch in its name too? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Chevmo
Level 7

the SHOWTIME app within the Roku home page.  

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Then you're paying showtime directly, and not through roku? If you're paying it through roku you're looking at the wrong app. You have to enter the Roku ch, which should be found on the your roku home screen just like the Showtime app. Enter Roku Ch app and found showtime ch within. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Chevmo 

Thanks for the posts.

If you need further assistance with a subscription through Roku Pay, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
KJSS
Level 10

Got the notice today from within youtube tv app.  5 bucks 6 months.  Not sure if its today or good through tomorrow.  But why chance it so I snagged it.

0 Kudos