Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greenbre
Level 7

Shipping Price

I am unable to locate the shipping price for placing an upgrade order on the Roku website.  I called Roku Customer Service to get support.  The agent told me he was not able to tell me this information in advance unless I entered my credit card online.  WHAT!?  How is this customer service?  I was shocked how unhelpful this agent was in getting an answer after waiting for 25 minutes on hold.  This has been very frustrating.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Shipping Price

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address that you are trying to place an order with. I'll have a member of our Support team take a look and help get this straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
EJH
Level 7

Re: Shipping Price

It is correct you have to order before you find the shipping price. Tax I expected but $6 to ship to get the offer was bit of a bummer.  You are locked in at that point.  My main complaint is that it does not mention until you get your receipt that this unit is an old model 2018.  Trying to get rid of old merchandise disguising as a great offer does not give me a good feeling. Oh well, live and learn.

EJH

0 Kudos