Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshTray900
Level 8

Several offers for express+ but discounts not applying

So I have a hoard of roku devices, one not in use, two are, I’m presented on my television with three offers to upgrade to the express+ on these devices but the 15$ discount is only getting applied once even after I add the first to the cart from the sent email, can clearly see another 15 dollar offer. My total shows 30 dollars for qty 2 but down below in the details it’s only shows the 15 dollar discount once and then a total of 48 dollars for 2 at 30 - 15 = 45 + 3.x shipping?

i would like to replace all three of these devices with the express plus and claim each offer I see on my screen and get 3 roku express+ devices, I will replace two of them and then toss one out I have no use for since it has no AV cables and I can put the unused one to use on my classic TV

am I only being allowed one upgrade for 15$ off when it clearly shows an upgrade for a classic roku stick and one for each of my roku 2 devices? I do not have any plans to use the old devices anymore, they will actually be replaced, the other two roku ultra devices , my two express+ ones I paid full price for, and the newer model stick will be still in use, yes I have 8, total plus another 2 original roku devices that basically do not function anymore.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Several offers for express+ but discounts not applying

What happens if you try to do it online?  I was able to buy 2 at $15.

https://my.roku.com/upgrade/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
AshTray900
Level 8

Got an error, not retyping the whole thing, in short, no it doesn’t work, all three there individually by old roku name I created but only 15 off the whole order

0 Kudos
AshTray900
Level 8

Well I figured out I had to order independently (stupid) got 2 then it took the 3rd offer off the table (also stupid) since I had 3 seperate offers, but I got 2 that will do ok, wonder if it matters which one i replace, or even if I have to decommission the old ones, I made sure to select the two for roku 2s since the one I’d rather hold on to was the old purple stick and it’s wireless remote

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You can keep using your old units, they just won't receive any updates anymore so they will probably become more and more useless over time.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos