Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Search option is not there to search for channels

Hi, my Roku premier search option is not there to search for channels which is strange, I bought same device in USA and worked but wont in Australia, I believe these should cover Australia too.

also I used to get some channels which came as free channels nicely but now I go to channel and the circle is on all the boxes and is if still trying to search, then comes up with search on that channel , this is happened since 2 months ago.

Is Roku done something or changed something? to me if this worked before should work now.

also please let  me know why I do not see search in the menu.

I reset everything to factory default and went through set up same, I removed channel , add it back in , same. under settings connectivity can see wifi connected and signal says good.

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Search option is not there to search for channels

So Roku is not officially sold Down Under. Which you probably know and have an electric adapter.

[content removed per Community Guidelines]

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Search option is not there to search for channels

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please be aware that Roku Search is currently available in English only in the following regions: Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

For more information regarding Roku Search, please visit our Support page here: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku Search?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos