Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Saying Roku Express isn't connected to email

So my Roku Express is connected to my email address, and in my account but everytime I try to add a channel it tells me that is not connected that I need to go to settings and see what emailing account is it connected to, and it is connected and I'll be it's connected to my email account,also, but my Roku Express and for some reason it aske for a pin(when I dont have a pin)and tells me to go to my settings and make sure that it's linked to my email linked account which it is so I just need to know why am I not able to add any channels to my Roku Express but I'm able to add on my Smart TV's, please answer as soon as possible 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Saying Roku Express isn't connected to email

@Keysha3 

Thanks for the note.

Have you checked that your Roku Express is on your Roku account by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and verifying it is on your Roku account and not possibly on another Roku account?

If the device is properly linked to your account and you are still unable to resolve the issue that you are experiencing, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. After setting up and linking the device back to your account, check to see if your issue is resolved.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset on your device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos