Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

SUPPORT CANT FIND MY EMAIL ADDRESS

I HAVE BEEN CORRESPONDING WITH SUPPORT OVER 12 CHARGES@6.99 BILLED TO ME AFTER MY CANCEL DATE FOR BRIT-BOX OF 7-4-19.

I SENT SCREEN SHOTS OF ME SIGNING IN WITH MY ROKU ACCOUNT USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS OF [personal information removed]

I SENT HIGHLIGHTED COPIES OF MY CREDIT CARD CHARGES.,

SCREEN SHOTS OF THE BILLING SUMMARY PAGE

THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THAT EMAIL IN THEIR SYSTEM. I'VE PROVIDED ALL EMAIL ADDRESS IN OUR HOUSEHOLD. BUT I KNOW THIS IS THE EMAIL I USE AS I SENT SCREEN SHOTS SHOWING THAT EMAIL ADDRESS WHILE SIGING IN AND AFTER I'VE SIGNED IN.

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM BACK AND FORTH FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS NOW

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

SCREEN SHOT OF MY ROKU CANCEL DATE OF BRIT-BOX.png

Roku support: ticket updated] Re:3544116 - Re: We received your support request #3411047 - Cancelled the subscription still being charged

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: SUPPORT CANT FIND MY EMAIL ADDRESS

Please, edit your post and remove your email address. Spammers constantly search for email addresses online, and that's too easy of a target.

For assistance, send a private message to @RokuDanny-R with your details and they can help you offline. 

And please stop shouting...

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: SUPPORT CANT FIND MY EMAIL ADDRESS

@FLANCRIDD16 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos