Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcoletta
Level 8

STILL WAITING! Streaming Stick ordered on 2/18/21. Customer Service refuses to RESPOND.

Jump to solution

I ordered a Streaming Stick®+ on 2/18/21 to take on upcoming trips and have the convenience of Roku come with us.

The order went through and Roku was happy to take payment for the device. However, I have yet to receive the product that I paid for.

I have contacted customer service twice about this... using the customer service form that seems to send all of your requests into an endless void... never to be heard from again.

A transaction that should have taken 3-4 days is now on DAY 18... and it seems ROKU couldn't care less.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: STILL WAITING! Streaming Stick ordered on 2/18/21. Customer Service refuses to RESPOND.

Jump to solution

@tcoletta

Thanks for the post.

When did you reach out to our Support team regarding your order? Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: STILL WAITING! Streaming Stick ordered on 2/18/21. Customer Service refuses to RESPOND.

Jump to solution

@tcoletta

Thanks for the post.

When did you reach out to our Support team regarding your order? Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
tcoletta
Level 8

Jump to solution

After searching the site for a phone number or an online chat service... I resorted to the only avenue available - the "Customer Service" form. The first submission was sent on 3/2. Then after waiting the week without a response... I sent another "Customer Service" form submission on 3/8. Again nothing... no response.

I then followed up with the USPS to track the package... they admit that there is a "delay" in the shipment  and they can't tell me where the package is currently located or where it has been since 2/22. However, they didn't want to use the term "LOST".

I have since sent another form submission through the amazingly efficient "ROKU Customer Service" and asked that they either deliver the item promised or refund my money.

I completely understand that the lack of resources dedicated to "Customer Service" is not the employee's fault.. but the companies attempt to keep cost as low as possible without regard to the customer's satisfaction.

However, seeing the posts on this board... I think that it is obvious that customers feel the current system Roku has dedicated to helping customers resolve issues is a complete FAILURE. 

0 Kudos
tcoletta
Level 8

Jump to solution

Please, DO NOT mark this post as being SOLVED. In no way has this issue been SOLVED.

I am in fact, STILL WAITING for Roku to deliver my devise to me. And Roku has yet to reach out to me with any sort of resolution.

0 Kudos
tcoletta
Level 8

Jump to solution

This is NOT a valid SOLUTION. A valid solution is NOT one where the customer service representative asks a questions, says "be patient" and then ignores the issue.

Roku seems to be quite adept at dodging customer inquiries and issues.

Please be aware that when a customer pays for a product or service, they expect that product/service to be delivered as promised. Anything less than that... is fraud.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tcoletta

Thanks for the follow up.

It looks like you are currently working with our Support team to resolve your issue. They will be able to assist you further moving forward.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos