Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess_orlando
Level 7

Roku won’t let me create an account

I’m a new member who just purchased a roku stick and I’m trying to sign up for my account to link the TV. Every time I fill out the first page and hit enter to proceed to the next page an error occurs saying “Unable to process registration” this is really frustrating anyone know what I can do to fix this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chicken
Level 7

Re: Roku won’t let me create an account

I'm guessing here but if there's a Captcha robot checker, you have to satisfy the test.  Check the box and answer the question?  I'm pretty sure there would be?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jess_orlando
Level 7

Yep I did the im not a robot test every time
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

Next suggestion is to try using a different web browser. Regardless of your computer OS, there are multiple browsers available. Another option is to clear your browser cache, as something might be caught there. 
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jess_orlando 

Did using a different browser clear up the problem, or are you still running into this issue? Feel free to PM me if you need more help!

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos