Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsuser
Level 8

Roku + upgrade

I was offered by Roku to upgrade to Roku + as the earliest Roku I started with is old and will not receive any software updates. I gladly accepted the offer but all I received is a remote and no device to connect to my TV. Roku charged me $6 for shipping for a order I received after 2 weeks and is incomplete. There is no phone number or email address I could find to connect with someone at Roku to solve this problem. Can someone suggest what to do?

7 Replies
88inch
Level 7

Re: Roku + upgrade

[content removed] Be prepared for a minimum hold time of 15 minutes.

0 Kudos
awo007
Level 7

My issue is I was charged 2 times on my master card and 1 time on my visa no devices just 3 charges. i ve been trying to get them to reverse this since Nov 7. Now I have my credit card companies involved

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@awo007 @rsuser 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rsuser
Level 8

Hi Danny,
thanks for the reply. I used [personal information removed].
Order # 800031022

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@rsuser 

Thanks for providing me with the information I have requested.

We will follow up and assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tyfhvb
Level 7

@awo007 Nearly same situation though at least I did receive the upgrade.  I'm still trying to resolve the double billing issue.  I sent an email inquiry a week ago and received an initial automated response. I haven't had any further communications from Roku. Yesterday I replied with an email to the initial Roku automated response and got a second automated response. So I guess the auto responder is at least working.  

To make things worse the Web page to submit a billing inquiry won't present a list of purchased Product orders, it only listed Content purchases for me to chose from.

0 Kudos
rsuser
Level 8

Yes, pretty frustrating and now I am being asked to give proof of what was told in the email I received. I don't have that original email anywhere. I will update if and how they resolve. It's only $20 risk/loss to me but they can make millions from thousands of customers.
0 Kudos